BIBLE MAPS – Then and Now (spiral book w/clear overlays) – BTL MAPS
Then and Now Bible Maps gives you full-color Bible maps with clear plastic overlays of modern cities and countries in this 20-page 8″ x 11″ spiral bound book. This helps to engage your Bible studies by showing you where locations of the Bible are located today.
- Daniel was taken as a POW to Iraq (where the ruins of Babylon are today south of Baghdad) and lived there the rest of his life.
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul.
- Noah’s Ark probably landed in Turkey (Mt. Ararat is in northeastern Turkey).
- Paul was brought up in Turkey (Tarsus). He preached in Syria, Turkey, Greece and Italy.
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
- Jesus went to four countries: Egypt, Jordan, Israel, and Lebanon (Sidon and Tyre).
- Abraham crossed Iraq and Syria to get to the Promised Land (the Holy Land today).
PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE: (Pricing determined by supplier.Final prices may vary depending on the discounted pricing available for large volume orders available through supplier).
* MAY ORDER NOTED ITEMS FROM SUPPLIER AS WELL. (Please note that we do only have a limited amount in stock).
All prices do not include additional shipping charges. Additional drop shipping charges will be added pending charge from supplier.
Please allow 1-2 weeks from time of order to time of delivery to allow for shipping or holiday delays.
Please feel free to contact us for quotes ahead of ordering time at 877-695-3561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE: (pricing determined by gram wt of metals at time of casting)